We’ve MOVED to self hosted blog. Click here to go to new site!
Visit my mommy blog
Stephen King said it best, “Sometimes you have to go on when you don’t feel like it, and sometimes you’re doing good work when it feels like all you’re managing is to shovel shit from a sitting position.” – Share the love on Twitter so I know it didn’t suck.
- @mypajamadays I haven't had much twitter time lately. Or blog time. Miss you. 5 days ago
- @ErinMargolin Yes, @camerongarriepy hooked me up. I was having a minor freak out. Thank you for pushing me, btw.@in_mandyland @angelaamman 2 weeks ago
- @in_mandyland Nevermind. @camerongarriepy helped me out! :-) 2 weeks ago
- @in_mandyland Are you around? 2 weeks ago
- @camerongarriepy Are you around? I need help! 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Writing Prompt
To make this week’s prompt fit, I had to write another “between the scenes prompt”. If you follow Mav and John’s story, I highly recommend you read it HERE first. If you’re just viewing TRDC link ups, this can be … Continue reading