I love to write fiction.
Rarely are my characters plotted or thought out in advance. As I type, they literally pop onto the screen from whatever recessed part of my brain they’d been living in, as new to me as any reader. I discover their story as I type, as if channeling another person while they feed me their lines.
A handful of readers demanded “more”.
Not to say that new characters and stories won’t appear; I’m certain they will.
But these are the stories I intend to revisit – in hopes of forging a new book, or the skeleton of one.
Madison’s (Mav’s) Story
Currently: This is fiction told from Madison’s first person point of view.
This is likely to be a mystery suspense type romance. Or literary fiction.
I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.
So far we’ve met:
- Madison/Mav – The “I” in the story
- John – her ex-boyfriend
- Danny – her current boyfriend
You can read her story here (in chronological order):
- Old School – TRDC iPod playlist prompt
- Stood Up – TRDC post card prompt
- The Alley – TRDC “fight” prompt
- Jealous Distraction – TRDC “jealousy” prompt
- The Storm – TRDC “gluttony” prompt
- Hangover – TRDC “sloth” prompt
- I Wish…. – TRDC “She was wrong” prompt
- The Mask – TRDC “What character wants most” prompt
- Third Degree – A “between the prompts” post
- The Shot – TRDC “Happy ending” prompt
- In. Out. In. – TRDC “Physical beauty” prompt
- The Demands – TRDC “Flash fiction 300 word max” prompt
- Drawing Blood – A “between the prompts” post
- The Appointment – TRDC “Forgotten card” prompt
Or just CLICK HERE to read it all but the most recent entry in a single post.
Currently: A dark, twisted tale about Lily and how she’s sucked into the cycle of abuse.
Characters so far:
- her (as yet unnamed) husband
- his Grandmother
- Educating the Angelic Flower – About three years before “The Garden”, we have a glimpse into her husband’s past as they begin their life together.
- Stolen Garden – Takes place where #1 left off, only from her point of view.
- First seen in “The Garden” – written as a stand alone, if this was part of a book, it would be the end. So don’t read it if you don’t want to know.